2014 Pittsburgh Women in Leadership Symposium
Individual Registrations — $49.00
“Women of Vision: Leading Transformation in the Workplace”
August 21, 2014
8:00 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Allegheny Community College Foerster Student Service Center
808 Ridge Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Schedule of Events
Breakfast, Registration and Networking: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Symposium Panel Discussion: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
First Vice President-Wealth Management
Senior Principal Software Solutions
Community College of Allegheny County
Director, Professional Development and Corporate Outreach
Duquesne University School of Leadership and Professional Advancement
Director of Outreach
Vice President Merchandising Systems and Operations
- Leadership Beyond Survivor: Using the Power of Alliances
- Gendered Leadership: How Talented Women Thrive
- The New Workplace: Leading Successfully Across Generations
- Stop Playing Safe: Courageous Actions to Create a Brighter Future
- A Woman’s Secret to Success: Developing and Balancing Self-Confidence
- Purposeful Life: Living and Following Your Dreams
Sponsorship Opportunities available, please contact Ashlyn Outler at firstname.lastname@example.org.