2015 Pittsburgh Women in Leadership Symposium
“Celebrating Leadership: The Power of Women in the Workplace”
The purpose of this statewide event is to empower women to become leaders in the workplace and community.
June 2, 2015
8:30 a.m. — 12:00 p.m.
Duquesne University – Power Center Ballroom
600 Forbes Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15282
|8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
||Breakfast & Networking
|9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
||Welcome & Opening Remarks
|9:15 a.m. – 10:25 a.m.
|10:25 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
|10:40 a.m. – 10:50 a.m.
|10:50 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
|11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
|11:50 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- Cracking the Confidence Code – What Women Need to Know
- Corporate Playbook for Women
- Superwoman: Fact or Fiction
- Nice Girls Don’t Ask
- Women and Wealth: Establishing a Game Plan that Aligns with What You Value Most
- Now You See Me: A Women’s Guide to Creating Influence & Visibility
- My Styles, My Success
Director of WBE Business Development
84 Lumber Company
Vice President of Accountable Care
Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
President and Chief Executive Officer
Individual Registration — $79
A $3 processing fee will be charged to all registrations
Conference Program Ads
For more information on how to purchase conference program ads, please contact Ashlyn Outler at [email protected] .